INTERNSHIP DAT 30

 INTERNSHIP DAY 30


30th day of internship phase 2. I reached the school by 8:30am and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office. After that, I had morning duty in front of the LP section from 8:45am-9:15am. 

The day began with the morning prayer at 9:25am. 

In the first hour, we engaged in paper correction of Talent Search Examination


In the second hour from 10:15am-11:00am, I had class at 8Q. In the third hour, I engaged in preparing the mark list of talent search exam. After that, I engaged in completing my record works. 

In the afternoon session, there was no regular class due to the PTA meeting of high school students. At 3:30pm we signed the attendance register and after the National Anthem, left the school by 4:15pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHATEVER YOU ARE BE A GOOD ONE

"Every moment is a fresh beginning". TS Eliot