INTERNSHIP DAY 31

 INTERNSHIP DAY 31


31st day of internship phase 2. I reached the school by 8:30am and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office. After that, I had morning duty in front of the main gate from 8:45am-9:15am. 

The day began with morning prayer at 9:25am. Today, I had vegetable cutting duty from 9:50 am-10:45am.


 In the fourth hour from 11:55am-12:35pm, I had class at 8Q.

 At 12:30pm we had lunch. Due to many holidays, our teaching practice is extended till August 11. 

Today we handed over the extension letter to the HM. 

In the sixth hour, I had substitution at 9K. The class engaged in completing their notes. The classes ended by 3:30pm and after the National Anthem, I left the school by 4:15pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERNSHIP DAT 30

WHATEVER YOU ARE BE A GOOD ONE

"Every moment is a fresh beginning". TS Eliot